How A Custom App Can Help Your Small Business
It’s a fair bet that your phone is full of apps.
Simplified & More Intelligent Communication
The best way to get a hold of someone nowadays is through their mobile device. American adults will spend, on average, over 3 1/2 hours on their phone every day and that number is expected to only increase.
Customers with your app can receive personalized instant messages, called Push Notifications, directing them immediately into your app. There is no better way to promote time sensitive information to exactly the correct customers.
- Sales & Limited Time Offers – Promote a one-day only sale or a last-minute opening or availability for your store or business.
- Important News or Announcements – Inform customers of your extended hours or major events.
- Geographical Messaging – Send customized messages to specific customers based on their location.
- Fun Personality Messages – Jokes or congratulatory messages can provide a little life and personality to your company’s image.
- Business Orientated News – Find new employees, send invoices, or employee reminders.
Improved Value to Customers
You company’s app doesn’t have become a viral hit to be viewed as an improvement to your business in your customer’s eyes.
A well-built app can be, and often is, a simple tool that makes your customers life a little easier, or rewarding.
This could be done by:
- Easy Sales Portals – Online stores can be accessed and connected to with a single tap. Customer information can be safely stored and saved for simple on-the-go purchases.
- Loyalty Rewards – Purchases are rewarded with points which are redeemable at a later time.
- Coupons & Savings – Exclusive sales promotions and coupons can be made available to a customer through your app.
- Tips & News – Information and important news can be posted through a simple to read and find feed.
- Simplified Scheduling – Scheduling and reminding customers of upcoming visits or appointments.
Learn Who Your Customers Are
Providing a customer with a unique profile lets them receive customized service that better meets their needs. The more they share, the more you can provide too. Information like someone’s geographical location or their purchasing history can allow you to craft customized service specifically for them.
Additionally, as a business owner, you can glean important data from your company’s app.
Hundreds of data points can be collected and compiled providing a potential treasure trove of information that could otherwise be lost. For example, you may learn that customers in a certain location and more inclined to purchase a certain item at a certain time of the year and provide incentives or rewards for this.
Leading Edge Technology
A custom app can provide a way for your to differentiate yourself from your competition. People, especially younger generations, have come to expect immediate access to their favourite stores, brands and businesses.
Improved Brand Awareness
Maintaining your businesses visibility is important.
What Should You Do Now?
Think About How An App Could Help Your Business
If you are thinking a custom app could help your business, consider some of these questions and contact us:
- Do you sell a product? Or are your a service provider?
- Are your customers mostly local to you? Or are they located throughout your city, country or worldwide?
- What would you like your app to do for your business?
- Generate sales or leads?
- Provide improved value to customer?
- Improve internal efficiency?
Once you have an idea of these questions, you might want to see how Hope Media House could help you out.